Wednesday, January 7, 2009

T.G.I Friday's

Aside on KFC, Mc Donalds, Pizza Hut, Subway, Burger King or any fast food chain store in Hsinchu, this is one of the best  American taste! No one can say the chance to try the results of such a coincidence is just empty on the last day to eat casually and usual points are some expensive to Fridays. But the menu listed above are able to point too! I want to eat  barbecue pork ribs and burgers. Want a taste of the soft bread, gravy stuffing overflow American-style hamburgers. Friday's filled with the location of almost all countries.  I cant believe myself we ate it! take a picture, then blogging it on the web :D!
But Friday's is the place, I spent sometime with family, even gathering with some people are closest to me.
Jack Daniels BBQ Glazed Ribs
BBQ Beef Sandwich
Cheeseburger Sliders
Cheesy Bacon Cheeseburger
Fish Tacos
Chocolate brownie
Candied Orange Margarita
Fruit Shake
Pink Lemonade
***
T.G.I Friday's Hsinchu Branch
Beside Shingkong Department Store and Ambassador Hotel
新竹市東區中華路二段202號
 03-515-3579
Website
http://www.tgifridays.com.tw/
Closed

No comments: